Our institution, established in 1966, run by Dehgam Taluka Education Society, and affiliated to Gujarat University, Ahmedabad is a dual faculty college in the rural area of Ahmedabad region. The institution is located at Dehgam. Dehgam is a small town of, Dist. Gandhinagar and is having population of 48000. With the guidance of visionary management members, scholars, principals and teachers, the college has earned esteemed reputation not only in Gandhinagar District but also in all over Gujarat. Initially the college started with Arts and Commerce faculties but due to requirement of the students, study center of DBAOU, Computer and English subject also offered in 1985, 2005 and 2006 respectively….. Read More
- To promote higher education in the entire region and to render services for good healthof the people in the area.
- To provide a platform of learning and create its atmosphere and spread it to remote area.
- The challenging mission of the college is to magnify exposure to the techniques and all round personality development and bright future prospects for the students of mostly economically backward and less privileged area.
- To establish educational institute comprising hostel, library, center for physical education.
- To enhance researches in the field of education and health
- To provide basic education and grooming the students for bright future prospects.